A.K.A. THE HOOCH PIRATES - Rowing and pilaging equipment up and down the Chattahoochee River since 2003

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

i only post about the schedule

I updated it again. Click to the right to re-safe your old version.
Next week is a big week. Time to step it up.
Next Friday is a possible AM row - we'll have to discuss that.
Also, I have to be out of town September 18 (Sunday) but can row on September 15th (Friday) if we wanted to switch those practices. We'll have to discuss that also.

Marion, NC is really in the middle of no-where. But this hotel has a nice workout room and a nice hot-tub - things look brand new. Next trip is to Newport News, VA. Hopefully near the beach! If only...
See ya's Friday night at 5:30. Get better Cassi, but don't push it!

4 Comments:

Blogger cassi said...

changes: i will now be going to the beach sept. 16-18th or sept. 30-oct. 1 instead of sept. 23-25th... i'll let you know. hopefully it's the earlier one since Ree will be gone that weekend too and we could row thursday am instead of sunday... i'll let you know when i do! and i'm feeling better. i plan on erging today.

9:53 AM

 
Blogger Ree said...

OK, just let me know the change as soon as you know. If you can do it that first weekend so we miss fewer practices as a line-up, that's great! But we'll work it out.

10:56 PM

 
Blogger shelly said...

I won't be at evening practice September 28. Plank Day, Jenny's Birthday?

I also don't think I can make a Friday morning practice next week. I am working at Turner and I work on their schedule... 5:30 PM practices are going to be tough as it is.

5:31 PM

 
Blogger shelly said...

Also... I'm am out of town September 8 - 11. I'll be back for Sunday evening practice on the 11th. Though if traffic is like it was last time, I might not make it.

Anyway, we don't have practice Sept 8-10, so it doesn't matter. Just keep it in mind if you change the schedule again.

5:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home