A.K.A. THE HOOCH PIRATES - Rowing and pilaging equipment up and down the Chattahoochee River since 2003

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

FLIGHTS

Now that we're in (as the last 500 posts describe...), we need flights.
This is the Delta flight I'm going to book:
Friday, 10/21 #1140 8:35 - 11:06am
Monday, 10/24 #1432 9:10 - 11:58am
So we can practice Friday afternoon and get T-shirts before all the smalls run out.
OK, Shelly and I are booking that now. If for some reason we don't...I'll post again so I can catch up with all this posting.

1 Comments:

Blogger cassi said...

I got our flights for Christen & I. we leave on the same delta flight as ree & shelly and have a flight back sunday night at 7:20pm on airtran. in the past results they have the start time of the races and after checking that i doubt our race will start any later than 2pm, so we should have plenty of time to get to the airport. i used expedia.com to get my ticket.

8:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home