A.K.A. THE HOOCH PIRATES - Rowing and pilaging equipment up and down the Chattahoochee River since 2003

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

saturday

ok folks. ok folks, I did some editing. rude I know. flog me later -shelly
i'm gonna drive. i'm assuming ree & shelly. so be at my place at 7am. i say 7am because weigh-ins close at 10am. sound ok? check

ree mentioned picnic on her blog and beth had handed out assignments... i think they were as follows:
Cassi: drinks & cups righto
Shelly: plates, forks & some dish beth really wants her to make exactly
Beth: buns plus dogs, grill and condiments
Ree: dessert? i think? nope, burgers and buns
Jenny: MEAT. bring the meat dude. if that doesn't work since you're driving up friday night, let us know. maybe beth & craig can bring meat & you bring buns. it's dessert actually
Aimee: you in? want to go? you can ride with me?! i have an itrip to go with my ipod so we'll be jamming. (shelly - stack yours up with good music too!) yes, please come Aimee! iPod so stacked

ok. ok
think shoo-ing thoughts about my looming head cold. send it away! AWAY! shoo!
see you at the river tomorrow at 5pm. push off dock at 5:15pm. i have to be at GT at 6:30pm to coach those darn varsity women.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ree said...

I love that we communicate so well via blogs. I can handle the dessert. Do we want beer?

9:01 PM

 
Blogger Ree said...

OH - and 7am rocks my world Cassi. Thanks so much. See everybody at practice Thursday at 5. I haven't been to our little stretch of river in almost 2 weeks! Thanks for being so flexible with my travels everybody. I really appreciate it. I'm starting to fall off my winner high from the Hooch...so we have to win again at the South.

9:47 PM

 
Blogger shelly said...

Um, yeah. Can you update your message?

Ree - burgers and buns... already in our freezer at home
Shelly - plates, utensiles, pasta salad
Jenny - dessert
Cassi - drinks and cups
Beth/Craig - condiments, grill, hotdogs/buns

Yeah, leave at 7 PM, be at boat at 11 AM. Race will likely get moved up.

1:20 PM

 
Blogger shelly said...

sorry - I meant to update this yesterday. Cassi, thanks for picking up my slack (as usual)

1:22 PM

 
Blogger cassi said...

you know it. do we want beer?

10:16 AM

 
Blogger shelly said...

we want some sort of alcoholic beverages. I already have a bottle of wine in my car... Maybe I'll pick up some champagne! Someone else (Ree?) could bring beer.

10:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home